San Francisco, CA
Who is Credible?
We believe life's changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life's important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced information security professional that will bring vision to the role and who has a strong background of partnering with other departments to develop secure practices. Ideally, you will have broad expertise in security standards, practices, tools and technologies applicable to online financial services that have extensive integrations with third party systems.
How you will drive Credible forward
* Be an evangelist for security and promote a security conscious mindset throughout Credible
* Take-on day to day security issues and challenges
* Own our Vulnerability Management program
* Analyze the impact of new threats and exploits
* Respond, triage, and investigate security incidents
* Perform internal security audits to identify any weaknesses in Credible systems and to harden defenses
* Improve security by proposing new techniques and solutions to mitigate security-related risks
Your Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
* At least 1-3 years of experience in information security
* Hands on experience with firewalls, web application firewalls, email security, SIEM, endpoint protection, vulnerability management applications (Nessus or Nexpose), and/or IDS/IPS
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) security services and technologies
* Ability to review and understand risk and vulnerabilities
* Must be able to perform network, application, and log correlation, analysis, and alerting
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
* Scripting skills in one of the following languages: Bash, Go, Python or Ruby
* Experience with security frameworks and compliance (ISO27001, HIPAA, NIST, SOC2, ect.)
* Security related certifications (CISSP, AWS, SANS, Security+, GIAC, etc.)
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don't get it right. These are our values:
* Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
* Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care - and that makes all the difference.
* Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
* Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
* Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
* Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Credible is a multi-lender marketplace