Security Analyst Asst. - Full Performance
Req #: 203672
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Provide adjudicative support services at the full performance level. Cases will vary in the total tasks, time and effort required to provide well-reasoned formal written document for the government to make a final adjudication decision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide a diverse range of adjudicative functions. The below reflects some of the daily activities and support:
* Review case files to determine what additional security processing, if any, needs to be performed
* Create written products documenting case processing
* Review the results of all security processing to glean necessary facts and data relevant to the final recommendation
* Interview the subject in person, by telephone, or through written correspondence to elicit clarifying information as needed
* Discuss with the Senior Case Manager (SCM), Expert Adjudicators, Adjudications Board members, Polygraph Customers, and others as needed to resolve information discrepancies or gaps
* Analyze the information and indicate a nexus between the behavior of the subject and the ICD 704 issues sufficient to support a final recommendation
* Provide final written recommendation to permit the Sponsor to make an informed, independent decision to grant, disapprove or revoke a security clearance or approval
* Make oral presentations to SCMs, Program Managers, Adjudication Boards and/or other senior officials as required
* Return cases that may give rise to an actual or potential conflict of interest
* Manage case load effectively to meet required productivity standards
* Attend meetings required for all adjudicative personnel and mandatory training courses
* Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
* Requires a minimum of 3 years adjudicative experience at the federal level
* Requires ICD 704 training and certification
* Must possess the following: demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a large, complex workload; a high level of integrity and ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information; excellent writing skills; strong organizational skills and good judgment; ability to operate various automated systems for case tracking and status reporting
* Demonstrated understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass the clearance process
* Demonstrated ability to produce analytic documents that require minimal editing using software tools (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge and ability to use standard office equipment (e.g., computers, facsimile machines, printers, scanners, reproduction machines, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple task assignments to meet deadlines
* Ability and skill to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with a variety of individuals
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.