Security Analyst Assistant - Developmental
Req #: 214603
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is looking for full-time Security Analyst Assistant-Developmental to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
As a Security Analyst Assistant a typical day might include the following:
* Creates written products documenting case processing, such as Memorandum for the Record and E-mail.
* Reviews the results of all security processing to glean necessary facts and data relevant to the final recommendation.
* Interviews the subject in person, by telephone, or through written correspondence to elicit clarifying information after consultation and approval of the Sponsor.
* Provides a final written recommendation, in sufficient detail to permit the Sponsor to make an informed, independent decision to grant, disapprove or revoke a security clearance or approval.
* Manages case load effectively to meet the productivity standards set by the Sponsor.
* TS/SCI with Polygraph
* A minimum of 1 year of adjudicative experience in a Federal of Contractor role with the Federal Government or equivalent year(s) of experience in a related field of internships as delineated below
* Exposure to analyzing, interpreting and applying personnel security policies, standards, procedures or regulations
* Experience applying principles of the ICD 704 -Personnel Security Standards and Procedures
* Must possess demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a large, complex workload.
* Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information.
* Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports.
* Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment. In addition, must be able to operate various corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking, and status reporting.
* Must have an understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass the clearance process.
* Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience.
* Microsoft Office
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.