Caci International Inc
Security Administrator - Senior
Req #: 223170
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Administration
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Functions as the resident expert in executive security administrator work Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities (handles the most technically challenging and administrative functions)
* Maintain and prepare, as necessary, Standard Operating Procedures for core area of responsibility
* Coach, mentor and develop junior level contractor security administrators
* Expertly conducts full range of security processing dependent on assignment
* Opens security actions and maintains security records
* Augment/support other areas of customer's team in response to surges and other personnel shortages as necessary
* Prints and distributes documentation to include to facilitate adjudicative process
* Provides accurate and timely responses to customer requests for information or materials
* Photocopies and faxes materials, files documentation in security files, provides file maintenance, and forwards and tracks security and polygraph files
* Routes requirements, requests and correspondence and cables to the appropriate people/office
* Ensures accurate records are maintained and complete
* Conducts briefings on work process issues (e.g. reporting on results of a meeting)
* Communicates clearly and describes work procedures that fall within the job scope in an organized fashion
* Writes materials that comprehensively summarize and/or present findings in an organized manner
* Serves as a role model in anticipating customer needs and providing exceptional customer service
* Assist with developing materials for formal and informal training programs
* Supports regularly scheduled and adhoc electronic and non-electronic finger-printing and capturing activities
* Schedules meetings and on behalf of and sometimes with customer attend meetings
* Comply with all organizational reporting requirements (i.e., foreign contact and travel reporting etc.)
* Submit accurate component statistics on a monthly and adhoc basis to the customer
* Perform and support Security File Room duties to include insuring that it is managed in a secure, organized and efficient manner to meet customer requirements
* Support and maintain customer's electronic security file processes
* Interact with and support other mission security analysts and security support personnel
* Assist in the preparation of briefings, memoranda and other correspondence
* Submits and/or conducts searches and queries using corporate and customer specific databases
* Protects all customer information and data acquired during the preparation from unauthorized release and employs the "need to know" principle
* Returns to the customer's point of contact any cases that may give rise to an actual or potential conflict of interest, organizational or otherwise
* Responds in a timely manner to inquiries from the customer on the status of pending cases or any other information pertaining to security support tasks
* Manages work load effectively to meet the productivity standards set by the Sponsor
* Meets the quality standards established by the Sponsor
* Attends meetings required for all personnel and completes all mandatory training courses required by the Sponsor for individuals with staff-like access
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information
* Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports
* Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment
* Must be able to operate various corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking, and status reporting
* Must have a thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass and support the clearance process
* Demonstrated ability to produce documents that require minimal editing, unitize software tools (e.g., MS Word/Excel/Power Point)
* Knowledge of and ability to use standard office equipment (e.g., computers, facsimile machines, printers, scanners, reproduction machines, etc.)
* Knowledge of and ability to use customer corporate and customer specific applications (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and any other web based application.)
* Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple task assignments to meet deadlines
* Ability to adapt to changing work requirements
* Ability to provide on-the-job training to colleagues
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Must be able to provide a diverse range of administrative support functions such as (but not limited to) maintaining records, updating records and data entry, redacting information, protecting personal identifiable information, conducting file maintenance and tracking security and polygraph files, and any assigned ad hoc administrative duties as required.
* Must be able to respond in a timely manner to inquiries from the customer on the status of pending cases or any other information pertaining to security support tasks, and assist in the preparation of briefings, memoranda, and other correspondence; ensure customer records are accurate and maintained in electronic system.
* Must be capable of submitting/conducting searches and queries using corporate and customer specific databases to address omissions; and support future research initiatives by supporting the ongoing maintenance of customer electronic security file processes.
* Ideal candidate should possess senior level knowledge of security related administrative processes and procedures in support of a diverse range of security functional areas including several or all of the following: polygraph, adjudication, investigation, physical/technical security, and security analysis
* Must be capable of responding to and processing all clearance certification to OGA inquiries for clearance status, as well as previous clearance processing results.
* Must also be able to perform prescreen duties to include detecting omissions and errors in information submitted for processing and follow up with customer to obtain missing information, as well as protecting all customer information and data acquired during the preparation process from unauthorized release and employs the "need to know" principle.
* Must be able to provide with the monthly and ad-hoc statistics of completion activities, author standard operating procedures (SOP) for key processes and/or office activities at the monthly PMR.
* Shall respond and process all clearance certification to OGA inquiries for clearance status as well as previous clearances processing results.
* Must be knowledgeable of, and be able to, address National Archive and Records Administration (NARA) guidelines and Agency Regulations governing the archive and destruction of personnel security files.
* Five years progressively responsible experience providing security-related or administrative support
* Must have an active TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph Clearance.
* High School diploma or GED, or equivalent or equivalent experience in related field
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc