Bigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We're the company behind the world's fastest satellite internet service, with technology that's helping to bridge the digital divide and improve life for our customers around the globe. By providing powerful new ways for people to connect with one another, gain greater access to education, entertainment, medical research, commerce, and much more, our team is empowering millions of customers worldwide.
We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider. Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
As the Security Administrator, you will provide primary customer service support, assist with other administration activities and act as an alternate to the FSO & Comsec Custodian. As an essential part of the job, you will enforce procedures to protect ViaSat's personnel, property, proprietary information, and U.S. Government information on company premises. This will include performing security and safety checks, ensuring the integrity of our campus and ensuring all visitors are badged and escorted as required. Additionally, you will provide administrative support to the Marlborough facility and Corp. Security& Safety team. Duties will include processing incoming visitor paperwork and access requests, transacting classified document and Comsec shipments, processing new hire paperwork, acquiring approved escort officers for visitors and maintenance personnel or assisting as the escort when needed, data entry, stocking break rooms, assist in organizing office gatherings and general office administration and back up for current personnel when needed.
* 2-4 year experience in general administration or security.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Familiarity with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Power Point and general office equipment
* Excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work with customers and other visitors in a professional, courteous manner
* Ability to enforce policies in a professional and personable manner
* Fundamental knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and operations particularly in the areas of security and administration and safety compliance.
* Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task. Able to adjust priorities in order to respond to urgent alarm conditions and events.
* Ability to document security incidents and other events clearly and succinctly.
* Accurate data entry
* Able to be on call for off hour's facility security alarms.
* US Citizenship with active Secret clearance and the ability to obtain/hold a DoD Top Secret level clearance.
* Working knowledge security software programs (e.g., JPAS, ISFD, eFOCI, eFCL, eQIP) is preferred.
* Active Secret clearance and the ability to obtain/hold a DoD Top Secret level clearance.
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience:
US Citizenship Required
Viasat is a company that offers communications products and services.