Caci International Inc
Security Administrator - Full Performance
Req #: 222572
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Administration
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is looking for full-time Security Administrator-Full Performance to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Security Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
* Submit accurate statistics on a monthly and ad-hoc basis to the customer.
* Coach and mentor developmental level contractor security administrators new to the office.
* Conduct thorough file reviews and follow guidance on archive and destruction policies.
* Respond and process all clearance certifications for clearance status as well as previous clearance processing results.
* Conducts analysis of available information and provides comprehensive summary of findings to leadership.
* Address National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) guidelines governing the archive and destruction of files.
* Protect all customer information and data acquired during the preparation of case files from unauthorized release and apply critical thinking when handling and reviewing requests.
* Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, Personal and classified case information.
* Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports.
* Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment. In addition, must be able to operate various Corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking, and status reporting.
* Must have a thorough understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompass and support the clearance process
* TS/SCI with Polygraph
High School diploma or GED, or equivalent experience in a related field.
A college degree in a related area of study will be considered equivalent to six months of general experience.
What we offer:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc