Job ID 106714 Date posted 07/01/2019 Apply
Alternate Contract Program Security Officer
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
L3 AS&T is built on the proposition that a small team of the right people can do what others will not even attempt. We specialize in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced small UASs, affordable radar systems, weapon systems, and RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience. We�ve earned a reputation for providing vital warfighter solutions at a faster pace than traditional DoD contractors, so if you like the idea of hands-on experience designing, building, testing and fielding new technology, join us.
The (ACPSO) will support the CPSO for a classified program within the L3 AS&T Division and responsible for implementation, compliance and training of all aspects of the National Industrial Security Program, along with corporate security policies, for this cleared DoD Defense Contractor facility in Plano, Texas.They will either personally, or through direct supervision of security personnel, perform the duties of ACPSO and Alternate COMSEC Account Manager.L3 Technologies has a history of exceptional performance and benefits from a strong reputation in the Security arena.The ideal candidate will be able to not only continue but grow this reputation.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Provide on-site administrative security support for a classified program at the L3 facility in Plano, Texas. Implement security policy consistent with the Company, DoD, and other Government regulations.
* Maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with internal customers, external customers and government agencies while interacting on all classified matters.
* Provide program security support including, but not limited to, physical security, access control, fielding of daily security request/issues, investigations, information system security, personnel security, and document control.
* Provide assistance to the CPSO to include OPSEC, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, and DD254.
* Provide day-to-day execution of all security functions for the program.
* Ensure the development and implementation of an effective security education, training, and awareness program utilizing multiple venues e.g. briefings, newsletters, posters, etc.
* Conduct security indoctrinations and debriefings, audits.
* Assure proper processing of incoming and outgoing classified visits, electronic personnel security questionnaires (eQIP), and personnel access requests (PAR)
* Remain up to date on applicable policies, procedures and regulations from the company, customers, and government agencies.
* Other security-related duties as assigned by the CPSO.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER