Join a team whose passion is to make the world a safer place. Raytheon's Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is an innovator and provider of the AESA Radar Systems which enable the war fighter's edge. The Systems Engineering Integration & Test (SEIT) Center is seeking a recognized technical leader committed to creating innovative and cost-effective system security solutions for our radar systems.
This position is within a technical growth area; we are looking for individuals willing to apply their engineering knowledge to perform module built in test and processing, as well as test data analysis for complex systems that implement anti-tamper, cyber security, software assurance, supply chain exploitation, and threat and design vulnerability analysis.
The candidate will develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of detailed analysis and investigation, ingenuity and creativity without appreciable direction. The SSE will interact with senior personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with an experience in Engineering (system, software, mechanical and/or embedded), and demonstrated ability to exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
These activities include:
* Analyzing test data, performing and documenting root cause analysis
* Performing module built in test
* Performing module processing
* Develop solutions to complex problems
* Applying System Engineering disciplines to the domains of Program Protection
* Analyzing system requirements and design of new systems in order to define/refine test plans and procedures
* Interfacing with Program Management, team lead, team members, and other teams (SW and HW) on a daily basis
* Providing task progress status updates and work products to the team lead
* US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED AS SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A US SECURITY CLEARANCE AS OF DAY ONE OF EMPLOYMENT *
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Software/Integration, Verification, and Validation
* Experience interfacing with senior program and functional management
* Demonstrated proficiency in analytical skills
* ACTIVE Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain additional program-level special clearances
* U.S. Citizen as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems
* Demonstrated, working knowledge of anti-tamper and program protection
* Familiarity with network architecture and OSI model
* Familiarity with C and PERL
* Experience with real-time operating systems
* Experience with COTS secure products
* Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
* Existing SAP/SAR Clearance
* Bachelors of Science degree (BS) in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science; Advanced degree(s) preferred
143558BR 143558 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.