As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we've expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond - with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today's top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners - Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more - to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones is looking for a Seasonal Service Repair Technician for 90 day term. In this position, you will perform diagnostics and repairs on varied computer equipment, which includes but not limited to, Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Printers. You will also interface with external customers, and conduct both face to face and telephone evaluation of potential computer issues. Additionally, you will initiate follow-up, and close out repair claims with vendors and ensure all parts are returned in a timely manner.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a Seasonal Repair Technician you will primarily responsible for:
* Perform troubleshooting on variety of computer equipment and maintain the ability to diagnose a variety of computer related issues
* Interact with customers in both face to face and electronic methods Provided diagnostics and feedback during the repair process
* Perform "Test & Check" service for internal Zones product (e.g. Returned product and damaged product found in the lab)
* Initiates escalation as appropriate to other resources
* Projects timely and accurate communication of issues to management
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2+ years required of experience in a Computer Repair environment
* Experience should include troubleshooting hardware and software issues, replacement part ordering from vendors, and processing and return of exchange parts
* Experience with on-site repairs including customer facing interface is a plus
* With Lenovo PC's and Apple Phones
* Repairing Lenovo PC's in and out of warranty
* Refurbish, upgrade devices to manufacture ready condition.
* CompTIA A+ certification required
* Tier 1 Vendor (IBM, HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple) Desktop, Laptop, and Server Repair certifications preferred
* HP or other Printer repair certifications a plus
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job - it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
About Zones, Inc.
Zones is a company that provides IT products and solutions to businesses.