The Search Marketing Strategist is responsible for overall Paid Search strategy and results worldwide for their specific line of business. Responsible for managing paid search team execution and optimization to meet and exceed target KPIs. The Strategist will be responsible in driving cross-team alignment and stakeholder communication.
* Strategy Execution:
* Drive and contribute to development of the overall global search strategy for the line of business.
* Support Search Marketing Manager with data analysis and insight to present results to the Business Units, Web Team, Analytics, Campaign Marketing, Field Marketing, Demand Marketing and the Global Marketing Organization.
* Assist in development and delivery of quarterly Media Plans & QBRs
* Identify new search media opportunities for the Business Units and lead best practices.
* Lead International Search Strategists to ensure proper execution and tactics of the Global strategy are deployed.
* Responsible for delivering regular WW Paid Search reports.
* Innovate regularly and bring new and creative ideas and pilots to the search programs
* Effectively develop and foster strong relationships with the search engine reps and utilize their resources, including performance insights and beta testing.
* Cross-team Integration:
* Align Paid Search efforts with SEO, Site Search, and all other marketing disciplines into integrated global programs.
* Act as Paid Search liaison to Demand Generation functional and Social Media teams for strategy sharing and provide updates to Paid Search team.
* Stay current with all SEM industry trends and regularly inform and educate the rest of the company on emerging SEM technologies, opportunities and best practices.
* Develop strong alignment with the SEO team to aggressively optimize the Paid and Natural Search balance and co-optimization.
* Program Optimization:
* Maximize overall search returns and reduction of SEM expenses.
* Responsible for budget allocations, projections, and recommendations.
* Provide input and feedback for landing pages, multivariate tests, ad copy and media plans.
* Oversee Landing Page personalization and Ad Copy test plans and ensure global execution.Communicate results to respective stakeholders and broader team.
* Drive successful use of Adobe Media Optimizer portfolios, objectives, and simulations.
* Provide budget recommendations and forecasts for the SEM Senior Manager.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
* BA/BS degree required (MBA a plus).
* 3-5 years of experience as an enterprise-level Search Strategist managing global campaigns with proven results.
* Deep, hands-on experience with Google Ad Words, Microsoft/Bing Ads and other search engines.
* Experience with Web Analytics, Bid Optimization platforms, including or similar to Adobe Ad Cloud
* Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies.
* Understanding of how SEM integrates with other online and offline media campaigns.
* Experience managing Paid Search enterprise programs at a global scale.
* Results-oriented and lives by the mantra "Always Be Testing".
* Ability to inspire and motivate a team to go above and beyond.
* Passion & pride in doing good work and a desire to make a strong impact on the overall business.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing search industry.
* A love of data and attention to detail - highly organized and analytical.
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.