* Report on all things SEO including rankings, traffic, leads, and sales
* Conduct various SEO tests including title tag testing, A/B testing our landing pages, internal linking tests, and much more
* Make recommendations to Content team with your data insights
* Identify and fix technical SEO issues on the website
* Work closely with our Front End Developer to address site issues
* Work with our Content team to help identify low performing content and help optimize it
* Identify areas of the site that need better performance tracking
* Has extensive experience with SEO and reporting specifically on organic traffic data
* Has conducted SEO specific tests and is also familiar with A/B testing platforms for landing pages
* Is an expert at Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools and extracting data from both platforms
* Is an expert at using Google Tag Manager
* Is an expert at Excel
* Has experience working with data visualization platforms
* Is able to take analysis to the next level by finding trends and opportunities for improvement
* Is just as creative as they are analytical and is able to turn data into actionable insights
* 3+ years of experience in SEO and analysis
* You have experience working closely with both content and development teams
* You have conducted technical SEO audits in the past
* You have experience with content and SEO tools, such as BrightEdge
* Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Experience working with CMS
* Some knowledge of HTML and other website administrations
GoMedigap, an eHealth company, is one of the largest and fastest growing Medicare supplement agency call centers in the country, a winner of the 2018 Best Places to Work in Central Texas, and a 2017 recipient of the Better Business Bureau's exclusive Torch Award for ethics in business.
Our clients love us because we help them understand and feel comfortable with the Medicare supplement shopping process. We do this by taking a consultative and educational approach and offering the best options for our clients from over 30 companies we represent.
You can get a great idea of what it's like to work at GoMedigap by viewing the video on our Careers page: http://www.gomedigap.com/careers/.
This company, it's people and our mission are awesome and getting "awesomer" by the day. Yes, that's a word in our world.
Our mission is to treat our clients as if they were our own parents as we walk them through the process of buying a Medicare supplement plan and that approach reflects in our reviews:
Culture is critical to us and we are looking for more than just another strong salesperson. We have a positive, fun and dynamic working environment and are looking for people that will fit with the current culture. Our salespeople are professional and take their jobs seriously and are driven to be successful. They push each other to be better and meet their individual goals.
5-star Rating and Top-Rated Company in the "Insurance" category on TrustPilot:
A+ Rating with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/insurance-companies/wealth-health-and-life-advisors-lic-in-round-rock-tx-90047504/
WHY DO OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING AT GOMEDIGAP?
Our employees get to work in a mission-oriented and highly positive work environment with meaningful values. They understand that their position matters to the company and their peers, but most importantly to our clients. You can sleep well at night knowing you contributed each day to making life better for others. Management not only treats employees with a high level of respect but enjoys developing team members to be prepared for future opportunities for advancement.
Employees are not only paid well, but have access to some pretty incredible benefits, including:
* Competitive base compensation
* Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA Benefits
* Life Insurance
* Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Retirement plan with company match
* Generous PTO/DTO plan
* 12 recognized holidays
* Good work/life balance
* Awards & recognition
* Frequent and fun company events
* The privilege to just work with some awesome people on a mission!
NOTE: As a licensed position working within a regulated industry, all Medicare Sales Representatives must undergo extensive background checks that will include criminal background and credit history reports. eHealth may deny employment to or terminate the employment of any applicant or employee for whom the results of the background checks prevent or adversely affect licensing or certification.
eHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
eHealth is the health insurance exchange and online resource for individuals, families, small businesses and Medicare.