Berkshire Hathaway Automotive is one of the nation's largest automotive groups, providing many opportunities for our family of employees. Berkshire Hathaway Automotive is currently seeking an SEM/PPC Specialist to collaborate with our team in the management of paid digital marketing campaigns for a nationwide group of automotive dealerships.
The primary responsibility of the SEM Specialist is to drive quality traffic to the dealership websites for the purpose of generating leads by:
* Managing large budgets for multiple dealerships and bids on multiple platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, and YouTube. Directly building effective Facebook / Paid Search campaigns in the appropriate channel platform.
* Managing Remarketing/Display campaigns in Google Display Network and third party platforms.
* Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting.
* Providing feedback regarding landing pages and display ads.
* Working with dealership representatives to implement new campaigns and to scale existing campaigns in to new areas of opportunity.
* Preparing presentations summarizing campaign performance to present to dealers.
* Willingness to participate in and deliver digital marketing performance reviews with stake holders.
* Preparing campaign proposals and making recommendations to dealer representatives and dealers.
* Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources / mediums.
* Evaluating budget levels and provide recommendations.
* Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet internal KPIs.
* Acting as one of the resident digital marketing experts.
* Proactively recommending improvements to digital media campaigns to achieve better performance.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred, equivalent experience accepted.
* Up to 4 years of experience managing paid digital campaigns preferred, willing to train
* Working experience directly managing paid advertising via search and social media platforms preferred
* AdWords certification required within 30 days, current certification preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Basic knowledge of all other Microsoft Office programs
* Comfortable using Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
* Mathematically inclined
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Competitive compensation
* Fast paced work environment
* Career growth opportunities with management potential
* Medical and dental coverage available first day after 2 months of employment
* Two weeks paid vacation after 90-day orientation period
* 401(k) enrollment on first day of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Overview:Berkshire Hathaway Automotive is one of the nation's largest automotive groups, providing many opportunities for our family of employees. Berkshire Hat...Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive jobs, careers at Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, Auto jobs, careers in Auto, Irving jobs, Texas jobs, Marketing jobs, Search Engine Marketing Specialist