Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Location: Dallas, TX
The Platform Engineering organization within Business Technology (IT) is looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role of Scrum Master (Senior Product Analyst). The BT Platform Engineering org is responsible for deploying new capabilities within infrastructure and enterprise applications to Salesforce employees. This role would operate in the capacity of a scrum master and business systems analyst. Join our team and help us create an innovative user experience for our company!
* Guide the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
* Coach teams on self-organizing in order to optimize velocity of execution.
* Assess the scrum maturity of the team and empower them to mature at an appropriate pace.
* Identify and remove blockers or coach team on how to remove blockers on their own.
* Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of a sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies, with proactive escalation as appropriate.
* Build an environment of trust in the team where people feel comfortable giving their perspective or providing feedback.
* Facilitate the agile process, discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
* Assisting with communication between team members, customers, stakeholders, and partners.
* Drive cross-functional coordination and scheduling with other teams and ensuring teams follow appropriate engagement processes.
* Coordinate with Product Owner for backlog priority and business needs discussions.
* Manage the release process for the team in coordination with teams in North America.
* Convey business background, priority and needs to team members for each relevant user story.
* Conduct investigations into business use cases and requirements, clearly document, and communicate to engineers for the design of the solutions.
* Analyze data, conduct surveys, holding focus groups, and other meetings to facilitate gathering of business needs and requirements.
* Output should accurately reflect the business value, backed up by key performance indicators around cost, productivity, time saved, or other tangible metrics.
* Analyze business requirements and help translate into a technical solution.
* Engage with cross-functional IT teams to socialize business requirements and analyze options for technical solutions and ensure compliance to business objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 2-4 years experience in a relevant field
* Has working experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban teams
* Has experience with migrating and onboarding team members into Agile/Scrum/Kanban
* Experience as a scrum master
* Self-motivator who can proactively run with tasks and projects on their own
* Highly organized with superb documentation skills
* Ability to work on multiple efforts simultaneously, prioritize conflicting demands, and set expectations accordingly
* Customer service-oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills
* Great oral and written communication skills, able to effectively communicate with management, business partners, and technical people
* Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skill levels
* Ability to work in a global organization in multiple regions, including North America, South America, EMEA, and APAC. Work during non-business hours may be required depending on business unit availability
* International travel may be required - all travel documentation must be up to date.
* Prior experience with the Salesforce.com application
* Prior experience with cloud platforms including AWS
* Scrum Certification
* Business process development
* Experience with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
* Knowledge of general concepts in Information Security & Technology
* One or more industry certifications
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.