Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Scrum Master / Project Manager
Senior Scrum Master
The Fraud and Security Products team develops new capabilities for Mastercard's fraud prevention platform. We protect cardholders / card issuers and aim to eradicate credit card fraud. Our industry-leading platform processes billions of transactions per month with execution times literally 10X faster than you can blink. To enable us to uphold the high standard of these fraud and security applications we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers to play a critical role in the upkeep and continual health of these products.
* Responsible for planning, monitoring, executing and implementing projects in a SAFe Agile methodology
* Assist in developing long-range plans and strategies to achieve business growth
* Provide technical and advisory support for staff to ensure the development and implementation of applications/infrastructure
* Ensure a successful delivery, which may include: development and management of overall project plan, schedule & budget adherence, status reporting, escalations, testing, user approval, final corrections, and methodology compliance
* Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a complex nature
* Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones
* Responsible for overall relationship and deliverables across all projects
* Assists in leading complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g. cross functional/cross geographies)
All About You
* Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative
* Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and pro-active, with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
* Possess strong communication skills - both verbal and written - and, collaborative skills and organizational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
* Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile processes and continuous delivery
* Ability to serve as mentor to other team members
* Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.