What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
This is a new role, created to support Gartner's evolving information security program and Cloud transformation initiatives. The Project Manager will measure and track the team's productivity and ensures consistent communication and delivery of value. One will manage the risk to Gartner's reputation, customers and Information Technology by delivering operationally efficient and successful projects, services and value-added solutions.
What you'll do:
* Act as a leader and productivity expert for the Information Security team
* Manages operational activities that enable the information security team to deliver higher quality projects and operationally efficient information security and risk services.
* Oversee design, implementation, QA, and delivery of Information Security technology, governance, risk and compliance projects that impact multiple business units and functions
* Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
* Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
* Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
* Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
* Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
* Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
* Take responsibility, organize, follow up and follow through for successful product delivery
* Produce weekly updates for the Information Security Leadership Team
What you'll need:
* 5-7 years' experience in information technology (IT) project management required
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred Experience with agile methodologies and project management
* Proven organization and writing skills
* Exposure to Information Security, Privacy, and Regulatory requirements
* Commitment to documentation and tracking results via enterprise ticketing/collaboration platforms
Who you are:
* Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
* Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
What we offer:
* In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
* An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
* Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
* Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
* Exposure to industry leading training and development
* Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 15,000 associates serving clients in 15,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:37345
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.