Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Scrum Master/Project Execution
Req #: 190015635
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Project Management
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Cybersecurity Technology Controls (CTC) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase's Controls, Access Management and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of TC is to drive standardization, consistency and simplicity in a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Oversight & Controls Technology, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management.
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by TC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
The Project Manager/Scrum Master role will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can deliver in the following arenas:
* Contribute to the software delivery execution of the GIAM target state strategy
* Contribute to the implementation of Agile delivery development model
* Lead complex projects to achieve business goals while maintaining internal governance and controls
* Contribute to setting and driving the strategic direction for the projects
* Engage with business partners and establish project requirement, priorities and deadlines; create project plan and track to key milestone date.
* Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
* Develop project plan and execution approach
* Support the development and management of the project/application's business case
* Foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified
* Responsible for facing-off with executive leadership and LOB resources to deliver book of work
* Promote and monitor compliance of application development activities with audit and information risk policies
* Lead the post-implementation review evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
* Promote effective teamwork and manage the resolution of interpersonal issues.
* Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Agile Delivery, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
* Minimum of 8 years of software delivery in Agile environment interfacing with both technical and business teams
* Certified Scrum Master
* Risk and Security Management, IT Risk, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Information Security knowledge and experience are all desired skills.
* Management of project financials, understanding of budget concepts, and creation of Business Case experience are all desired skills.
* Familiarity of Project processes and tools (PDF, Clarity, WRM, PRIME, Business Case Tool, etc) are desired skills.
* Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries.
* Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Jira and MS Project
* Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills.
* Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models, and working with professional services firms.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to develop strong client relationships.
* Experienced self starter that can take ownership of programs and projects, set timelines, work with sponsors, understand strategy or reasoning for completing the effort.
* A College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
Ability to listen, analyze, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goals
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.