Bloomberg's Program Management Office and Change Management Office lead SAP technology and other supporting systems and processes (agile practices, business warehouse, intelligent automation and financial risk management) across the enterprise. We are often called upon to support larger, non-SAP programs and portfolios across accounting, procurement, supply chain, where professional program management and/or Scrum experience are deemed necessary.
Bloomberg is seeking its newest member of Global Project Services - SAP Solutions Program (PMO/CMO). Your primary responsibilities will be to serve as Scrum Master/Scrum of Scrums Master to your aligned teams, provide Program Management using Scaled Scrum to deliver large-scale, strategic programs including but not limited to existing and emerging products, back-office efficiencies, and compliance that require coordination across multiple scrum teams. Additionally, you will perform in a change management advisory capacity to the Product and Chief Product Owners ensuring successful delivery of new systems and processes. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to work closely with senior management to develop enterprise solutions.
We'll trust you to:
* Facilitate Scrum Events (Daily Stand-up, Refinement, Planning, Reviews and Retrospectives)
* Champion the Agile/Scrum Methodology and continuous improvement for your teams and as a member of the GFSS Agile Practice Team
* Act as coach/mentor to scrum team members, product ownership, engineering and leadership
* Lead large-scale programs with enterprise-wide influence through cross-team collaboration, dependency, risk and issue management
* Work with Product Owners to support and execute key change management activities such as: communications, stakeholder management, change impact assessments and training
* Partner with Scrum Masters to build consistency and continued improvement in implementing and evolving Scrum practices across the organization
* Be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment requiring good judgment, flexibility and a hands-on approach
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of Scrum Master and project/program management experience
* Leadership facilitation experience to drive senior-level decision-making through transparency and data/visualization
* Proven ability to influence and lead with and without authority
* Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
* Strong planning, organization and problem solving skills
* A passion for Scrum/scaling scrum, collaboration and continuous improvement
We'd love to see:
* Experience implementing agile/scrum to new and existing cross-functional teams - including scaled scrum frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Scrum@Scale, SAFe, Kanban)
* Experience in full lifecycle project/change management for large-scale ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
* Understanding of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes
* Experience with global implementations
* Experience utilizing and administering Atlassian JIRA in an Agile/Scrum organization
* Ability to travel if the need arises (less than 10% of the time)
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose: https://vimeo.com/263526877
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.