Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
Parsons Cyber Operations is hiring a Scrum Master to manage one to three scrum teams within a large program. The Scrum Master will work closely with development teams, product leadership and stakeholders to ensure proper and efficient implementation of scrum. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with the ability to collaborate with team members, create efficiencies and optimize team performance.
* Guide and coach development teams on the use of scrum and other agile techniques
* Support the product owner in backlog refinement
* Facilitate scrum activities including: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives
* Identify and mitigate impediments freeing development team to focus on product development
* Facilitate discussions and coordination of development work across multiple products
* Experience serving the Scrum Master role for at least two years
* Bachelor's Degree and two years of working within software development organizations. Relevant work experience may be substituted in-lieu of education
* Skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Knowledge of techniques to supplement the scrum framework (gathering and tracking metrics, retrospective techniques, requirements decomposition, etc)
* DoD Top Secret clearance
* Served as a Scrum Master for up to three scrum teams
* Current Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certification
* Knowledge of other agile approaches
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
About Parsons Corporation
Parsons is a company providing software and hardware products, technical services, and integrated solutions in the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets.