Scrum Master Lead
Req #: 190066216
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The JP Morgan Chase Digital API Gateway group supports exposing APIs to our external partners. We work closely with the chase Consumer Banking line of business to expose APIs that are intuitive, dependable, and easy to use for our partners. We are seeking passionate result-oriented technologists to drive better, faster, simpler solutions.
As an Application Development Scrum Lead for the Chase Digital API Gateway Team, you will work closely with the business and applications development teams to build and deliver technology solutions.
As a Digital API Gateway Scrum Lead, you will work with cross-functional team consisting of business, design authorities, Chase partners and the service provider teams to:
* Capture the requirements for the APIs
* Create development epics and stories
* Establish effort, resources and timelines to deliver the APIs
* Manage the development and testing of various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs,
* Establish regular communication with project and business teams to provide updates
* Help onboard various clients to use the APIs
* Assist in integration, QA, and Performance tests
* Assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
You will also have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* 7+ years application development experience
5+ years working with Business on requirements definition and elaboration
* 7+ years working experience managing Agile software development teams
7+ years working with JIRA, creating stories, dashboards and managing the development process
* Understanding of Devops processes
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.