Scrum Master Lead
Req #: 190055555
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced Certified Scrum Master in our Merchant Services Group, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
As a scrum master drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an agile development process. Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices. Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences. Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions. Has strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities. Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value. Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives, ceremonies. Support efforts to code, design, and testing in a heterogeneous technology environment e.g. Linux, Oracle, Hadoop, Java, Cassandra. Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation. Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
* 10+ years working in an agile environment as Certified Scrum Master
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to work with little oversight and supervision, while knowing when to escalate transparently
* Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in related function
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.