Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Suports one or more delivery teams within the fast-paced application development environment. Helps build high performing teams, build shippable product, and responsible for leading Agile project coordination to support various upstream and downstream teams. Serves as the servant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team, along with maintaining the production backlog and release plan and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
* Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams. Serve as Scrum Master for a software development team.
* Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as Rally and MS-Project to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC.
* Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
* Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
* Serve as knowledge source within project teams as assigned.
* Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
* Represent the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting to report impediments for escalation.
* Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
* Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting.
* Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
* 2 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Experienced Scrum Master with 1-2 years of experience with excellent communication skills.
* Skill to handle Scrum and Kanban model for multiple teams
* Ability to have experience in SAFe to manage Program Level changes
* Have a Technology Background and understand Software Development Life Cycle
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Fannie Mae
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit so people can buy, refinance, or rent homes.