Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE's decades of real estate experience, we're leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We're building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success - a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service - just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
The Hana scrum master is responsible for managing multiple products and ensuring the Scrum team(s) adheres to Agile/Scrum best practices, standards and guidelines. The scrum master acts as a facilitator, helping the team maximize performance and increase efficiencies. They do this by removing impediments, minimizing distractions, escalating issues and ensuring the team has the proper tools in place (Jira, Smartsheet, etc).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Guides the team and organization in effectively employing Agile/Scrum practices and principles to create value and increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
* Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming, maintaining the product backlog and planning releases.
* Facilitates Scrum meetings: Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Epic and Story Estimation, Sprint Review and Demo, and Retrospective.
* Helps the team stay focused by removing obstacles, minimizing distractions, and keeping team meetings concise and efficient. Clarifies roles and responsibilities and offers motivation and support, as necessary.
* Assesses the Scrum maturity of the team and organization. Coaches the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
* Facilitates "self-organization" of the team to accomplish objectives and continuously improve processes.
* Creates and maintains information radiators and team tools, including the sprint board, burn-down charts, burn-up charts, progress dashboards, etc.
* Tracks metrics that are important to the team in order to deliver success and continuous improvement.
* Identifies product dependencies and facilitates scrum integration.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as math, business, information technology, or computer science, or equivalent work experience.
* Typically possesses 5 - 7 years of combined business or digital and technology (D&T) experience within an Agile environment.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
certification is preferred.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex business documents.
* Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
* Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
* Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management or public groups.
* Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups to take desired action.
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.hanaspaces.com.
CBRE Group is a real estate services and investment company.