The HR & Payroll Value Stream is responsible to secure the IT service delivery including both development and maintenance of any IT solutions /support system our stakeholders might need. Our impact is seen across the Group Swedbank in all of our countries. As a Scrum Master you are a servant leader and coach the team members and the team. You help the team to remove impediments and strive for continuous improvements.
Your daily Scrum Master tasks will include:
* Managing, leading and following up on activities and initiatives within the team * Arranging and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions and retrospectives. Participate in backlog refinements, delivery planning and continuous improvements * Ensuring agile methodology adherence * Continuously improving the way of working * Working with team building * Excel in Sprint back-log management. * Participate in the work with solution architecture, design and development when needed
As you get settled in the Scrum Master role, there is an opportunity to run Business Analysis and maximize the value of the investment opportunities and the work of the cross-functional team. This means that you will:
* Drive Product Discovery initiatives * Participate in discovery work of investment opportunities, collect input and compile business cases, and help Agile Product Owner to break down those into smaller deliverable pieces (MVP's) and user stories in the back-log * Agree and support launch activities with relevant stakeholders. * Help the team to deliver frequently potentially shippable products, iteratively and incrementally, maximizing opportunities for feedback and value
What you need to succeed
* Strong coaching and supporting mindset * Deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices and roles * Ability to coordinate and make things happen * Very good communication skills (listen, ask questions, build trust) * Customer-centric and solution-oriented mindset * Motivation to seek simple solutions to complex problem. * "Everything is possible" - attitude * Good social and cooperation skills * Fluency English, both written and spoken. * Understanding of non-functional requirements for the system, life-cycle, information security etc. * Know how to bridge between IT and Business language to create needed network throughout the bank
What you may have worked with previously
* Business developer or Business Service Manager * Scrum Master * Application Specialist * Requirement specialist or System analyst * Product Owner * Product Manager * Change Manager
Potential next steps in your career after this job
* Agile Product Owner * Application Specialist * Cross Functional Team Manager * Business Process Manager
Why work with us?
We are small team with a clear mission and close relation to our stakeholders. In this new organization we have room for initiatives and new ideas, and these can often come from you as Business Analysts. Ha en härlig sommar!
We want to inform you that the selection process can begin after the summer vacation. If that is the case you will be contacted during week 33 the latest.
Enjoy your summer!
Nothing of interest for you - recommend the job to a friend!
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.