Scrum Master & Agile SAFE (Salesforce PM)
Req #: 190053333
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Commercial Banking (CB) offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to be a Scrum Master on one of the multiple Project Catalyst Scrum Teams. This highly visible role requires technical breadth, business acumen, and multi-faceted communication skills. The position will be filled by a candidate with exceptional drive and energy, solid analytical and problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communications skills, and hands-on experience in technology.
* Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Standups, etc.
* Keep team on track and limit outside distractions
* Track the team against established KPIs to ensure efficient delivery
* Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with the Product Owner team
* Articulate concise and precise key messages for senior management (both technical and non-technical)
* Effectively escalate and resolve blockers through collaboration with teams and individuals throughout the firm
* Coordinate with other Scrum Masters across the program to manage risks, issues, and dependencies between teams
* Create an environment that breeds trust and collaboration with others
* Ensure decisions or any other constraints affecting delivery are appropriately addressed
* 7+ Years' experience leading teams in Scrum and Agile methodology in an enterprise IT environment
* Experience with the Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
* Experience is large implementations and transformation of Sales and Relationship Management life cycle
* Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability to synthesize storyline and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
* Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
* Agile at Scale (SAFe, LeSS) strongly preferred
* Financial services background is preferred, but not mandatory
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.