The Scrum Master, Enterprise Delivery Services, manages small to large enterprise-level projects that have department or enterprise-level importance, moderate to high risk and risk interdependencies, several interrelationships, and moderate to high costs associated with delivery. The Scrum Master supports projects of major complexity as part of a program team in support of higher level project or program managers.
* Organizes and leads the project team through the entire project life cycle.
* Works with business, Enterprise Delivery Services and technology teams to ensure business needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business.
* Conducts project estimate sessions with project stakeholders to drive project estimates and challenges estimates where appropriate to ensure accurate effort estimates by functional areas.
* Creates and maintains a detailed project plan for all aspects of the project based on delivery methodology and project impacts utilizing standard templates and partnering with the EDS Lead / Service Program team to secure tasks and dates
* Manages project execution, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
* Creates and manages the artifacts required for governance approval for medium to large-scale projects.
* Establishes and actively manages all project and key stakeholder expectations and relationships
* Manages deliverables from all functional teams ensuring they meet the defined timeline and quality based on project guidelines
* Deploys project management principles and techniques to establish and maintain control of the project.
* Tailors the use of specific project management techniques to each assignment (e.g. emphasizing risk management, or change management).
* Reports status to the Service Program Team / RTE, and escalates changes, issues, risks for resolution as needed.
* Collaborates with RTE, Service Program Team, and/or Procurement teams to acquire the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget.
* Achieves project objectives in conformance with Healthfirst project management methodologies and standards.
* Responsible for supporting all release management activities working in partnership with the RTE and Release Management
* Practices Servant Leadership to ensure successful delivery across all the scrum / delivery teams
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
* Experience in managing or working on projects across multiple departments using an SDLC methodology and Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Knowledge and/or experience with multiple Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
* Experience with application and/or systems implementations or upgrades.
* Experience leading teams focusing on professional growth and development and organizational goals.
* Certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt or LEAN.
* Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
* Industry work experience in managed or long-term care, insurance, government or other healthcare agency required.
* Experience working with Telephony systems, Salesforce, Workforce Management tools / systems
* Experience working with Call Center Operations / Service delivery teams
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement