Job ID 108964 Date posted 07/03/2019 Apply
Scrum Master 3
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems (ISR Systems) is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment
L3�s ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30+ unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40+ locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
L3 ISR Systems is seeking a Scrum Master who will act as a servant leader to lead Agile practices and promoting and supporting Scrum teams to develop customer-centric digital software applications and services. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment that values team collaboration, understand and practices Scrum theory, values in quality and has a strong desire to inspire change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Facilitate Scrum events (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Review/Demo and Retrospective) as requested or needed
* Work alongside Product Owners to refine and groom the product backlog, forecast sprint iterations, and resolve team/stakeholder conflicts
* Coaching the Scrum Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
* Anticipate and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery
* Help the Scrum Team to release Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
* Track progress through backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, etc.
* Work with teams on leveraging Agile processes, and partner with clients, Product Owners, and project teams to ensure on-time, and on-budget, quality delivery
* Understand and practice agility throughout the Product Life Cycle
* Encourage continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
* Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
* Coach the Scrum Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
* Support the Product Owner�s vision, goals, scope, and product domain
* Lead and Coach employees and stakeholders to understand, enact, and adopt Scrum practices
* Champion change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
* Be responsible as coordinator and fixer of all issues and ensure that the team can deliver with minimal blockers
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER