Who we are:
The BAE Systems' Cyber Technology Research (CT) Group is a leading multidisciplinary cyber R&D organization dedicated to meeting critical U.S. Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare needs. CT is the cyber R&D engine for all of BAE Systems North America, yet it runs like a boutique firm.
It's the best of both worlds--combining a small-company feel, in its own facility, with access to a large company's technology transition paths, customer base, and other resources. CT executes a variety of scientific and engineering R&D efforts for the Department of Defense ( DoD ) and the Intelligence Community (IC). Join us for amazing R&D challenges and work on revolutionary cyber technology that makes a direct real-world impact.
What we offer:
Exciting cyber research Exceptional teammates Opportunities to learn and grow. A fun workplace, excellent benefits, and every other Friday off.
Focus on the following:
* Cyber Operation & Systems Program Analysis
* Vulnerability and discovery
* Automated Cyber-attack prediction
* Generation of mathematical models of program behavior
* Automated cyber defense tools
* Support uniformed operators in DoD cyber exercises
* Non -traditional cyber environments including SCADA, cyber-physical systems, embedded systems, vehicles, CAN bus
* Cyber Defense & Networking Secure high performance communications
* Wireless and MANET protocols Distributed system analysis
* Lifecycle attack identification
* Automated detection and containment of 0-day cyber attacks
* Anonymous and Covert Networks
Who You Are:
We are looking for an experienced Scientist to work and lead all phases - design, development, and experimental analysis - of cutting edge cyber R&D efforts. Primary emphasis on the prototyping, and experimental analysis of components and end-to-end systems for Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare at the embedded system, host, network, and enterprise levels.
Additionally you will:
* Develop and investigate advanced, complex algorithms and scientific solutions to complex technical problems
* Plan and execute research of complex scope regularly involving multiple disciplines
* Co-author / author external publications (conference papers / presentations, journal articles, books)
* Provide project management reporting and documentation
* Provide updates to internal project management for large, complex projects
* Actively support external project interactions with other companies
* Be a technical leader or project manager on medium sized projects (5-10 people) providing solutions that are highly innovative
* Participate in external project interactions with other companies
* Be heavily involved in business development efforts
* Serve as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs
* Brief customers regularly on various issues/concepts
* Lead smaller proposals Establish relationships with current and potential customers
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems.