CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Scheduler to join the CGH Team.
* Support Risk Analysis Group to evaluate proposed Portfolio risks.
* Support Risk Board to validate top Portfolio risks.
* Maintain Risk Tracking and Status Maintain Risk Database to add new risks, update risk status and execute risk reports-as needed.
* Support an integrated framework though Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)/Corporate Work Plan (CWP) schedule development.
* Analyze interdependencies and translate them to the Primavera work environment.
Number of Years Experience Required:
* 5+ years of relevant experience
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or field
Technical Skills Required:
* Knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems, MS Project and Primavera, as required
* Knowledge of other tools, such as wInsight and MPM, are a plus
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
* U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. work visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years.
* FAA experience preferred.
* Must understand schedule interdependencies and work breakdown structure relationship to program management.
* Must have strong verbal and written skills necessary to communicate and manage client expectations successfully.
* Ability to work independently and with the team.
* Ability to plan and prioritize work.
* While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use a computer/keyboard/mouse for several hours on a daily basis.
* May require occasional light lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer