Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
We are seeking a SCCM Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity for an expert SCCM resource looking to take their career to the next level by influencing and helping to shape a Global SCCM infrastructure serving over 250,000 Windows Clients
The primary objective of the position is to provide technical leadership to the group tasked with the operational management of a Global Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) environment - delivering World Class patch management services.
The role requires mastery level skills that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service and to meet the expectation from the business, as well as an expert understanding of an enterprise IT infrastructure operational environment and industry best practice.
To be successful the candidate will need to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across a global environment, strong customer service and interpersonal skills will be a key skillset.
The successful candidate will have a strong focus on development in order to continuously increase their own skills as well as mentor other technical resources in the group.
Role Specific Responsibilities
* Provide technical leadership to a team tasked with delivering SCCM and other related tools for patch deployments, tracking, reporting, and remediation
* Assist in the development of SCCM as the platform for Microsoft Intune management of mobile devices
* Develop and provide patch compliance to the consumers of the services
* Troubleshoot and work with service consumers to resolve non-compliance issues
* Possess expert knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM integration with Active Directory
* Good working knowledge of application packaging and deployment using programs and advertisements
* Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
* Good working knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
* Understanding of compliance baselines and the significance of those baselines '
* In depth knowledge of Windows SCCM client health, related issues and remediation activities
* A strong desire to produce quality work, adopt standards and adhere to those standards
* Possess the ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues
* Able to create customized reports based on SCCM data using tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services
* Provide input to assist with continual improvement of the service and the technical team
* Awareness of mobile device management and Intune specifically
* Coach others
* Participation in global working groups responsible for the Global architecture roadmap, deployment and development of SCCM and Intune
* Provide input into peer performance reviews
* Mentoring of staff on technical process and procedure
Knowledge Sharing / Documentation
* Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation
* Change Control - Ensure compliance with Processes and adherence to standards and documentation
* Assist in training new staff in technical processes and procedures
* Work with DTS leadership and applications teams in reviewing new documentation
Education (degree): Bachelors Degree or
Other (Explain): College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Years of Experience: 5+
* Professional Qualifications are preferred but not necessary:
* Microsoft Qualifications - Systems Center Configuration Manager Certification
* ITIL Foundation Qualification - Desirable but not necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19USAGTS006LN1302