* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Risk Management
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19031920
The individual in this role is responsible for a broad range of development, testing/validation, data management, automation, and data quality activities to ensure successful implementation of custom Risk models that address key US Branded Cards business initiatives. Focus initially will be on CCAR and CECL models. The position requires the ability to think strategically and respond rapidly to changing environment. A critical success factor will be the individual's ability to cultivate and sustain an infrastructure and process that can consistently deliver results quickly and accurately.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop, test, validate, and implement automated processes using SAS/SQL in a Linux environment. Independently own the final solution as detailed and designed by the project team with guidance/collaboration as needed from team member
* Develop Linux scripts to fully automate processes including data transfers using NDM.
* Create job/schedules in scheduling tool.
* Contribute to project design and implementation, and provide timely analysis and detailed results of data and project deliverables.
* Provide analytic support of internal processes by evaluating production data and providing ongoing support in the monitoring of key systems.
* Identify issues, document root cause and propose solutions (leveraging historical research and current business case validation), and initiate interactions with other teams to clarify information and resolve issues.
* Provide ad hoc support to Risk Modeling and Policy for historical data / retro analysis
* Development and maintenance of system documentation, including process flow designs, charts, and instructions.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or relative quantitative discipline.
* 0-3 years in related work experience or other systems and analytical capacity preferred
* Understanding of SAS/SQL/C/Java, UNIX/Linux or knowledge of other relevant tools such as R and Python a plus; proficient in MS Office.
* Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate business needs into system/process designs; comfortable presenting to peers and management.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, extremely detail-oriented.
* Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines.
* Ability to work independently with only baseline instructions/guidelines from management.
* Experience with econometric modeling, machine learning and statistical modeling or application risk scoring a plus.
* Understanding of Risk Management and business strategies /actions and risk scoring and modeling a plus.
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.