What you'll be doing...
The SAP Analyst will solution and implement SAP Sales & Distribution, Inventory Management and/or Financials functionality in SAP ECC IS-Retail. Functional capabilities include: Order to Cash,- Cross Channel Order Fulfillment,- Available to Promise (ATP), Stock Pools & Allocations, Pricing, Promotion, Management & Analysis, Contracts, Ship From Store, Drop Shipping, Returns Management & RMA, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, Serialization and Cost Tracking, Article Master, Site master, Merchandise Hierarchy, Assortments, Movement Types, Pricing, DC Inventory Management, Store Inventory Management and Replenishment,- Financial management and reconciliation, General Ledger, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Profit Center/Cost Center accounting
* Preform requirements gathering, analysis, process design, configuration, integration, testing and support.
* Work with business and IT teams to ensure business information requirements and system development goals are achieved.
* Work closely with business partners to facilitate solution design and development.
* Configuration and documentation of new design. Develop proof of concept business processes.
* Support the development and executing the unit testing, integration and regression testing.
* Write functional and technical design specifications including RICEFW identification.
* Lead projects or workstreams. Deliver results.
* Analyze issues end to end and recommend solutions.
* Lead production support and/or business operations support.
* Develop and administer user support documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
* Document and manage changes made to productions systems via change control process.
* Provide SAP solution demonstrations to team, business partners and leadership.
* Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Be a member of an experienced team and work in a high performing team environment.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in SAP ECC IS-Retail SD, IM and/or modules with full cycle implementation.
* ABAP experience.
* Experience with integrated solution and delivery experience in SAP IS-Retail.
* Knowledge of SAP roadmap in IS-retail.
* Experience in creating on-demand metrics/analytics using SQVI or SQL for the business processes supported.
* Ability to present solution options with pros and cons. Demonstrate ability to manage risk and design for resiliency.
* Ability to work with users to resolve issues and convert business requirements into technical solutions.
* Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
* Problem solving skills, innovation and solution creativity desired.
* Experience in related industries - telecommunications, technology products and consumer retail.
* Leveraging DevOps and Agile to deliver solutions.
* Supply Chain Management Certifications.
* Strong knowledge of business operations of supply chain in large scale organizations.
* Strong integration experience with POS and eCommerce applications.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.