Intrepid sets the standard for delivering excellence in the federal marketplace and is known for treating employees like family. We provide our employees with a challenging and supportive work environment, paired with a competitive salary and an industry-leading 401k contribution. We are looking for a SAP Systems Analyst to join our team to support USAFMCOM System Support Operations (SSO) in the development and sustainment of the functional system development lifecycle for GFEBS, GCSS-A, and FM BI to include identification of new system enhancements, supporting new deployments and sustainment operations.
USAFMCOM SSO is the proponent for functional sustainment of the Army Financial Management Domain Computer Information Systems. They are responsible for ensuring the Army financial management systems and processes are maintained, modernized and integrated to provide a complete range of efficiently engineered financial and cost information systems needed for the Army to conduct business transactions, provide accountability to the public, and to support performance reporting and decision making.
Your day-to-day work will include:
* Provide SAP HANA and Business Warehouse on HANA (BWoH) FM BI functional and technical support in managing and executing the SDLC for delivery and management of FM BI virtual reporting layer capabilities.
* Develop and review functional designs, develop, review and execute test plans, and provide recommendations for approval of test results for FM BI-related systems enhancements, customer care enhancements and break-fix monthly patches IAW the SSO BI SDLC SOPs for updated and new reports and toolsets. Perform UAT using GFEBS PMO provided test scripts in accordance with the IMS, using the documented FM BI UAT process, and the SSO-BI SDLC SOPs. Support and make recommendation for concurrence or non-concurrence of critical and major/minor enhancement release IMS gate reviews, including SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, and ORR.
* Develop government approved variants to reports using FM BI tools based on defined requirements from users via user support tickets and government approval.
* Develop and deliver training materials, to include but not limited to job-aids and user procedures IAW the SSOBI SDLC SOPs for updated and new reports and toolsets.
* Develop and deliver over the shoulder, ad-hoc, video tele-conference, and classroom training related to user support tickets or government identified focus areas IAW the SSO-BI SDLC SOPs for updated and new reports and toolsets. Support for the Annual Training Workshop shall be required.
* Support end-users in operating FM BI reports and toolsets covering business process areas: cost management, financials, funds management, sales & distribution, materials management, accounts payable, plant maintenance and project systems.
* Manage and update user support ticket status using GFEBS PMO provided ticket management system. On average, approximately 40 helpdesk tickets are received weekly for support. These tickets range in difficulty and duration to resolution.
* Provide recommended system changes and fixes to FM BI based on analysis of incoming and processed users support tickets.
* Manage the SDLC for all FM BI related help desk tickets and system enhancements in accordance with SSO BI SDLC SOPs.
* Provide trouble-shooting and end-user support when system process issues are identified or business process improvements are identified across the FM BI applications and toolsets.
* Support SSO BI GRC hierarchy maintenance, and research and resolve provisioning issues.
At a minimum you should have:
* An active SECRET security clearance.
* An Associate's Degree.
* 5 years of experience on SAP project(s) in system analysis, planning, design, or programming.
You will be highly desirable if you have:
* A Bachelor's Degree.
* Experience as a SAP certified professional.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Intrepid is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer, based in Huntsville, Alabama. Intrepid is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit and value.