Job Description Job ID: NOB003173
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations - from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
The SAP Systems Analyst will provide SAP PP/MM expertise as well as 3rd level support to internal business partners by troubleshooting, identifying system and process improvements and pro-actively partner with managers in the planning, communicating, training and implementing supported business processes and systems.
* Provide expertise within SAP PP/MM and the supported business processes. Additional knowledge within adjacent applications like SD/FICO/QM/ DMS is a plus
* Provide 3rd line support for Nobel Biocare internal customers (i.e. Procera Production in Mahwah) including troubleshooting, identifying system and process improvements, and introducing new technology as appropriate
* Lead or participate in local or global development projects including roll-outs to new subsidiaries and plants
* Work with business function experts and managers to prioritize plans and implement improvements and enhancements in the supported processes and system solutions
* Support cross-functional business processes in Finance, Sales and Distribution, Procurement, with a focus on Production Planning
* Proactively work with business users for knowledge transfer and training to assure the full benefits of implemented solutions
* Create documentation following strict industry quality standards
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* Three to five years of SAP experience in development, implementation, maintenance and support areas
* Minimum 3 years of SAP PP applications experience with strong background in configuration
* Strong knowledge of PP-MRP related Master Data objects and their dependencies
* Experience in handling make to order (MTO) and make to stock (MTS) scenarios in manufacturing environment
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral
* Ability to work in teams and flexible for changes in a growing organization
* Willing to travel (globally) 20%
* Ability to convert Business requirements to Functional Designs, i.e. analyze business requirements and map those to SAP business processes
* Experience performing Unit Testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc), including Regression Testing of functionality that is impacted
* Ability to create test scripts and drive Integration and Regression testing. Prepare Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Test plans, and Data Migration plans
* Experience in Computer Systems Validation and knowledge of industry Quality Standards
* Experience in Medical device or Manufacturing industry preferred
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.