SAP Support Analyst/SME - Operations
Auburn, Washington, United States - thyssenkrupp Aerospace
Location Auburn Period Permanent Contract Full Time Status Laufende Rekrutierung Job ID US_99999_MX-TKAERO02198
Your responsibilities Operations SAP Support Analyst/SME should possess extensive expertise, practical experience and deep business knowledge of warehouse operation in a SAP production environment. This position is aware of the realities and the environment in which users perform their daily operations. It is expected that the analyst looks after the interests, not only of the organization, but also of the individual employees in different teams. The analyst should be able to understand, analyze, resolve or mitigate concerns and issues raised teams/ users in response to changes in processes or technological environment. The expert must be able to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of end users, ensuring that they can effectively do their job in SAP and arranging supplementary training as necessary.
* Ability to analyze, understand, resolve or work towards mitigation of problem and issues, as well as work towards solution ideas to all levels as well as ability to deep dive SAP systems for root cause analysis and be able to clearly present findings or recommendations to peers/management and project team
* Assist towards harmonization and standardization within respective process teams
* Identifying the operational difficulties due to system constraints/issues that the employees face in their daily operations and work towards mitigation strategies with management and project team
* Documenting and monitoring details of issue resolution and mitigation process
* Ensuring that the solutions being implemented are supported with first line help and assistance
* Liaising between users and the project team
* Facilitating changes within their team and answering queries and providing system support
* SME/Support Analyst should possess extensive expertise, practical experience and deep business knowledge of warehouse operation in a production environment
* Responsible for training and certifying end users, monitor adoption and absorption rate. Proactively work with Branch management to maintain the system skill and proficiency levels within end users in using the SAP system
* Excellent problem solving/management skills for problem resolution for all SAP and Non-SAP issues
* Exposure to and a proven understanding of SAP in a warehouse and production processing environment (SAP WM and PP)
* Strong team player with the ability to work independently when required
* Represents the team in a professional manner, open and honest and keen to provide constructive feedback
* Ability to consolidate information, and create and present written material in a clear and concise manner to all audiences
* 1-2 previous experience in a systems SME role
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Highly proficiency using the computer, especially with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability and willingness to learn and deep dive SAP systems for knowledge build of systems and perform root cause analysis. Also document and clearly present findings or recommendations
* Ability to learn, analyze, understand, resolve or work towards mitigation of operational and system/ technical problem and issues
Our offer to you
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
We are thyssenkrupp! At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.