Position ID: 218154
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Welcome to the Human Revolution! Join a company that can bootstrap your career, accelerate your development, and recognize and reward your contributions.
For every company, people are their most important asset. SAP SuccessFactors is the platform that empowers employees to perform at their best, and for the business to streamline the way they handle HR.
We're a multi-tenant SaaS offerings company, automating HR-centric processes-encompassing the entire lifecycle of employee and business partner engagement. We have: 7000+ customers, 100+ million users and peak daily transaction rates of 1 BILLION+ per day.
We are looking for talented people who share in our vision to deliver continuous innovation in cloud that makes our customers successful. Join our high-energy, high-output, creative colleagues who inspire and challenge each other toward excellence.
* Best in the cloud space HCM application suited for Web and mobile devices
* Frameworks and platform built with cutting edge technologies, which can be customized to customer's extreme needs
* Flat hierarchy Agile SCRUM environment with development responsibilities that span across all layers of the application
* Opportunities to explore different solution, show the hacker side of you and be part of social cause
* A team of aces to work with.
* Top benefits, tuition reimbursement, catered lunches, and an onsite gym!
As a Software Developer your typical day might include
* Design, develop, test and deploy simple and complex features in SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HCM suite of products using best coding standards and target architecture
* Debug complex issues in code and figure out the root cause, using tests automation to validate the work
* Get hands on experience with emerging trends and technologies in the field of cloud development, including open source products and contribute to the on-going development of SuccessFactors suite of products
* Troubleshoots issues within own area of expertise and supports others in resolving issues
You have achieved
* Minimum BS degree in computer science or related field
* 0-5 years of experience in Java and related technologies
* Previous working experience or knowledge of Agile methodology
You are good at
* Java and related technologies
* OOAD, algorithms, data structures, design patterns
* RDBMS concepts
* Willingness to "go the extra mile" to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
* Extremely strong passion for technology and software craftsmanship
* DevOps mindset - inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
* Understanding of at least one relational database system such as SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or DB2
* Experience with Spring Hibernate and PL/SQL
Technologies/Tools/Architectures you could enjoy
* Cloud development, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Spring Boot, Spring Reactor, Docker, Kubernetes, Swagger, Hadoop
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.