SAP SD Lead
About Hitachi Consulting
Hitachi Consulting is the digital solutions and professional services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader. Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling organizations to drive innovation and to accelerate digital transformation. We have particular strengths in the domains of 'Digital', 'Internet of Things', 'Analytics' and ERP and provide a range of supporting services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change management) required to achieve success.
Hitachi Consulting helps organizations leverage data as a strategic asset to develop new revenue streams, innovate faster and respond to global dynamics with insight and agility. We collaborate with clients to create solutions that help maximize operational efficiency and deliver measurable, sustainable business results.
More information can be found on Hitachi Consulting's website found here. Hitachi's vision, mission and values can be found here.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is focusing on Social Innovation Business combining its operational technology, information technology and products. The company's consolidated revenues for fiscal 2018 (ended March 31, 2019) totaled 9,480.6 billion yen ($85.4 billion), and the company has approximately 296,000 employees worldwide. Hitachi delivers digital solutions utilizing Lumada in five sectors including Mobility, Smart Life, Industry, Energy and IT, to increase our customer's social, environmental and economic value. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices
* 8 years SAP experience, with specific expertise in the SD module
* Experience working as a SD Team lead/Solution Architect
* Current configuration and module working knowledge in the SAP SD module
* Experience should include the following Sales and Distribution functional areas: SD org structure definition, SD master data configuration and setup for customer master, customer material info record, and pricing; sales doc type configuration and sales order processing, pricing configuration, rebate processing, basic delivery processing and transportation planning for rate and route determination, billing processes, and third party drop ship processes.
* Exposure to or training in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise management functionality
* 3 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Functional specification preparation, unit testing, integration testing, roll out planning, and Post Go-Live Support
* Experience using SAP implementation tools such as Best Practices, ASAP/Activate terminology, and LSMWs
* Experience with Solution Manager preferred
* Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
* Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
* Bachelor's Degree
* Effectively promote process best practices
* Excellent client interaction skills
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
* Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy
* Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
* 100% Travel role, with a Monday - Thursday typical travel schedule
* Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
* Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard