What you'll be doing...
As Supply Chain and Finance ERP solution specialist in IT Corporate Systems group, this individual will lead strategic and transformation initiatives such as 1ERP, which is a multi-year project to consolidate 6+ ERP platforms into single ERP platform to drive efficiencies and revenue growth. The primary function of this role is intended to take a broad based view of business processes across core functional domain for both domestic US and global business entities. The primary responsibility will be to leverage his/her deep understanding of the core processes to ensure that the SAP platform is architected in an optimal fashion. This individual will deliver best in class out of box capabilities through planning, analysis, design and leading development teams to realize the business processes. Core functions Procure to Pay and Materials Manager. These functions will be defined as enterprise wide business processes centered on SAP S/4 HANA ERP platform with business functions spanning across other systems and other SAP products such as Hybris, IBM, CAR, Ariba, SAP Analytics. This role will interface with business partners, system integration leads, functional leads and development leads in order to fulfill the stated primary goal.
* Solution Architect: Lead architectural discussions, evaluate the out-of-box capabilities in core ERP functions for procure to pay for strategic or transformation projects such as 1ERP, which is a multi-year enterprise wide program to simplify Verizon's ERP functions into a single unified system. Conduct fit gap analysis to meet business requirements, perform configuration changes to close the gap. Lead development team or managed service framework to complete development and deliver solutions. Engage with business and stakeholders to review solution and garner signoff or approvals
* Quality Assurance/DevSecOps/Agile: Guide teams across IT, business and vendors to deliver disciplined Quality Assurance and expedited solution delivery via Agile methodology. Full responsibility leading functional testing across multiple SAP modules and integration with internal or external systems, build alignment with business to perform user acceptance testing, acquire signoff. Develop plan and be accountable to drive quality, speed of delivery and security/data privacy through QA automation and DevSecOps tools adoption. Establish governance to ensure full compliance of audit, controls and security requirements.
* Run & Operate: Own and Lead all facets of IT application maintenance and optimization for mission critical applications to reduce cost of ownership and exceed customer SLAs. This includes developing and realizing best practices such as ITIL, Business Continuity, Automation, Run IT like a Factory or implementing best in class tools to drive demand reduction. Lead production deployment, cutover or cloud migration activities with infrastructure team. Engage the vendor for any major production issues, and lead the product development teams on resolution and root cause. Establish plan and measure production support SLAs, ensure security remediation / security by design and deliver Cloud/DevOps modernization. Provide leadership updates, on outage and solution to avoid future production outages.
* Strategic Leadership: Lead innovation and "Build vs Buy" to deliver best in class solutions. Develop technical strategic roadmap to drive customer experience and improve operational financial cost controls. Work with vendor to build or innovate capabilities into their product roadmap through participation in SAP conferences, production innovation and design thinking workshops or analyzing latest trends to deliver value added functionality. Deliver enterprise level impact through influencing organization(s) to deliver solutions using the latest trends or technologies.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Functional and customization experience working directly with Procure To Pay processes on the SAP S4/HANA Cloud based platform together with specialized SAP products such as Hybris, Ariba or equivalent.
* Functional/technical proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP and/or ERP implementations.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Knowledge of ERP master data, business processes and technology stack using SAP suite of products and its integration points. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud).
* Functional solution expertise in one or many of the following SAP Solutions: S/4HANA Procurement, MM/SRM, & Ariba Upstream/Downstream.
* Experienced in MRP, Sourcing, Inventory Management, Global ATP strategies, Purchasing including requisitions, purchase orders, outline agreements and PIRs.
* Deep Experience in SAP processes and customization, S/4HANA, ABAP, SQL, SAP Workflow/Release Strategy, SAP IDOC, SAP LSMW, Fiori/UI5
* Experience in creating on-demand metrics/analytics using SQVI, SQL for the business processes supported.
* End to End process knowledge and integration points between SCM and S4/HANA including Master Data, MM, FI and SD.
* Ability to develop innovative solutions to business problems.
* Ability to review code and system configurations to develop a deep understanding of the systems solution that supports the corresponding business process.
* Well versed in researching and identifying SAP Notes to resolve issues.
* Experienced in creating and tracking SAP OSS notes and working with SAP to resolve issues.
* Ability to guide other functional and development teams in implementing solutions based on business requirements.
* Leverage DevOps and Agile to deliver solutions.
* Security and Vulnerability remediation, experience with security by design.
* Troubleshoot and triage problem reports, resolve, and escalate as required.
* Experience in business analysis, developing and measuring KPIs and managing projects.
* Experience and knowledge of change management and application maintenance principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. ITIL)
* Possess critical thinking, organizational, research, and oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
* Leadership skills & capabilities.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.