* Reporting to SAP Delivery Head, SAP Engagement Director/Program Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and large transformation engagements at TCS clients
* Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for transformation projects
* Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project
* Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry event
* Ensure delivery of SAP solutions using TCS' delivery methodologies
* Coordinate project timeline with her/his teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client's satisfaction
* Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the project(s)
* Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables
* Oversee various transformational projects, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP systems for our clients
* Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement
* Extensive experience in managing Client Stake holders at all levels
* Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
* Manage the technical relationship with the customer and be TCS's "face" (besides the Business Relationship manager) to the customer throughout the sales process
* Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SAP's end to end solutions and product-suite configuration options
* Attending and participating in discussions with Senior management and CxO level people and be able to influence their decision
* Communicate competitive intelligence from the field
* Minimum of 15 years of total experience in SAP Implementations
* Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
* At least Five full life cycle SAP implementations as an SAP Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
* A minimum of 10 years prior transformational SAP consulting or equivalent industry experience
* At least three years' experience in proposal and business case development
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree desired
* Willingness to travel 100%
* SAP Program Management Resource will assist in various SAP/ERP programs/projects related to technology and service transitions. Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
* Provide project leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions. Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
* Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong C-Level executive presence. Bachelor's degree required;
* Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills
* Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
* Creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning and milestone creation, financial reporting. Fluent in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
* Global ERP Implementation experience working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural environments is a big plus
* Evaluate, plan for, and drive organizational change. Assist in managing the approach, tools and processes that will be used to support business transition events
* Strong experience in Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, Clarity PM and JIRA (Agile Project Management)
* Leading multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete contracted work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholder. PMP certification desired, Scrum Master certification required
* Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
* Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
* Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
* Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
* A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Good to Have skills:
* Experience in managing and delivering S/4HANA project
* Prior experience working for large Global System Integrators is a big plus