SAP PROCESS MANAGER - DATA LEAD
Kent, Washington, United States - thyssenkrupp Aerospace
Location Kent Period Permanent Contract Full Time Status Laufende Rekrutierung Job ID US_99999_MX-TKAERO02253
Your responsibilities This is a key role for leading in solution design, development and deployment of SAP solution. Also this leadership role will manage the data for successful realization of program. Team Leads are responsible for leading a project team in ensuring that the SAP solution aligns with TKMNA's business needs. Empowered by the Project's Steering Committee, Team Leads are responsible for making decisions on multiple levels. Process Manager manages the delivery of the solution specific to their assigned scope and phase in the project. The role combines tactical execution with delivery; and has very strategic impacts.
* Lead data workstream and ensure TMX's interests are best represented within the overall program engagement
* Responsible for overall technical data quality and technical validation to support data conversions
* Owns and support the Business team on conversion data quality and business validation of data
* Lead and support plans for data cleanup, data analysis and efforts to increase data quality
* Produce technical data conversion metrics and analytics for PMO on a weekly and daily basis
* Technical expertise in data structures, report development methodologies and solution architecture
* Conducting business process workshops for their functional area
* Participating in other functional area process workshops
* Designing reports, forms, interfaces
* Validating conversion data
* Supporting the configuration of SAP's solutions
* Developing test scenarios and executing system, unit, and integration testing
* Leveraging comprehensive knowledge of current business processes and supporting team members in mapping solutions
* Facilitating workshops with the objective of building consensus among business units in standardizing business processes
* Supporting team members in facilitating their assigned workshops as needed
* Managing the Team's project plan
* Reporting Team status
* Ensuring that team members are delivering work products on-time
* Ensuring "integration" discussion between team members and their respective touch points in other teams.
* Ensuring deliverable quality and consistency within the team
* Ensuring team adherence to project standards and approaches
* Identifying and raising team specific issues and risks to the project management team
* Expert in Advanced SQL and Macros
Our offer to you
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
thyssenkrupp Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
We are thyssenkrupp! At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.