What you'll be doing...
Supply Chain and Finance systems are mission critical systems having integrations with external partners, ERP and 3rd party systems. The individual in this new role will work as Integration Architect and responsible for architecture, design and development of Interfaces and integrations with ERP systems, SAP applications, external B2B/EDI partners and internal applications. Integration Solution Architect involved in blueprint, road map, Implementation, pattern creation, estimation, requirement gathering and cut-over activities involved in the projects and responsible for Architecture, design and development of Interfaces and Integrations.
* Good knowledge of integration software, specifically SAP PO with HANA experience and Seeburger EDI / MFT / EAI or API.
* Good knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns. Guides (and helps others) in creating and reusing components.
* Good knowledge of industry messaging standard such as EDIFACT, XML, JSON, WSDL and others.
* Responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring members in the team to help them scale faster.
* Work with customers and partners across industry verticals and engage them in a consultative manner.
* Solution Architect, formulated architecture strategy for implementation and developed standards, guidelines, decision trees, best practices and design patterns for SAP Implementation
* Responsibilities include troubleshooting, prioritizing client spending to meet business objectives and developing solutions that improve the efficiency of IT operations. Proven record of success in reducing downtime, improving security, cost saving and improving customer satisfaction
* Plan, prioritize, and execute SAP PO and EDI Development across the team.
* Take the lead in managing SAP PO and EDI related projects. Lead initial discussion, requirements definition, design processes, as well as actual development of the solution.
* Lead EDI and other B2B implementation projects with new customers and suppliers.
* Maintain Help Desk tickets with ETCs and be prepared to review and discuss the current status of all open tickets with business teams on regular basis.
* Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of all EDI business processes and systems.
* Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for SAP PO, EDI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; develop and maintain a roadmap for future directions.
* Provide guidance to other developers through code/development reviews.
* Evaluate different middleware products and provide Integration/Middleware strategy.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with SAP PI/Process Orchestration (PO) 7.3 and above , CPI/CIG and Seeburger.
* Experience with Seeburger and B2B/EDI Integrations.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in developing / configuring SAP PI BPMs, Web Services and SOA scenario.
* Strong experience with PI/PO configuration, mapping and development.
* Strong PI/Seeburger monitoring and architecture knowledge.
* Knowledge of EDI standards - UN/EDIFACT and ANSI ASC X12 (Orders, Invoice, Ship Note, 810, 850, 855, 856).
* Knowledge in using ABAP Workbench tools for developing applications.
* Experience with Java Development, Java Maps and XML.
* Solid Knowledge of Web Services with configuring of Adapters like IDOC, RFC, FILE, JDBC, SOAP, WS , REST and JMS.
* Ability to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects.
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Two or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support.
* Ability to represent the company in on-boarding technical discussions with external customers/partners
* Effectively promote process best practices.
* Excellent client interaction skills , Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently.
* Experience in Oracle Fusion.
* Good SAP functional knowledge and familiar with Supply Chain and Finance functions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.