What you'll be doing...
Supply Chain and Finance systems are mission critical systems having integrations with external partners, ERP andthird party systems. The individual in this new role will work as Lead Integration developer and responsible for architecture, design and development of Interfaces and integrations with ERP systems, SAP applications, external B2B/EDI partners and internal applications. Integration Solution Architect involved in blueprint, road map, Implementation, pattern creation, estimation, requirement gathering and cut-over activities involved in the projects and responsible for Architecture, design and development of Interfaces and Integrations.
You will be working on latest SAP technologies and one of the largest SAP implementations as part of 1ERP (S4 HANA), 1Sourcing (Ariba Cloud) & 1Planning (SAP IBP) etc projects and Innovation tools & technologies.
* Work with customers and partners across industry verticals and engage them in a consultative manner.
* Solution Architect, formulated architecture strategy for implementation and develop standards, guidelines, decision trees, best practices and design patterns for SAP Implementation
* Troubleshoot and quickly resolve any production issues and provide end to end support and developing solutions that improve the efficiency of IT operations. Proven record of success in reducing downtime, improving security, cost saving and improving customer satisfaction
* Plan, prioritize, and execute SAP PI/PO and CPI Development across projects.
* Lead initial discussion, requirements definition, design processes, as well as actual development of the solution.
* Support production systems, optimization/tuning to increase the throughput and high availability
* Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of middleware platform
* Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for SAP PO, EDI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; develop and maintain a roadmap for future directions.
* Provide guidance to other developers through code/development reviews.
* Evaluate different middleware products and provide Integration/Middleware strategy.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with SAP PI/Process Orchestration (PO) 7.3 and above , CPI/CIGwith HANA and EDI/B2B experience.
* Experience with S4 HANA, Ariba , IBM , MDG Integrations.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in developing / configuring SAP PI BPMs, Web Services and SOA scenario.
* Experience with PI/PO configuration, mapping and development.
* Strong PI monitoring and architecture knowledge, alerts configuration SLD.
* Knowledge in using ABAP Workbench tools for developing applications.
* Experience with Java Development, Java/XSLT Maps and XML.
* Knowledge of Web Services with configuring of Adapters like IDOC, RFC, FILE, JDBC, SOAP, WS , REST and JMS.
* Knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns. Ability to guide (and helps others) in creating and reusing components.
* Knowledge of industry messaging standard such as EDIFACT, XML, JSON, WSDL and others.
* Ability to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects.
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Two or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support.
* Ability to represent the company in on-boarding technical discussions with external customers/partners
* Effectively promote process best practices.
* Client interaction skills, Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently.
* SAP functional knowledge and knowledge with Supply Chain and Finance functions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.