Requisition ID: 219577
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a U.S. Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role
All internals must have manager's approval to transfer
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
Seeking conscientious individual who has a strong desire to learn and contribute in a fast paced, growing environment.
* Basic knowledge of various technologies used by Cloud development, or Cloud operations and Cloud asset management.
* Documents and executes financial and asset activities regarding monitoring, cost management.
* Ensure excellent quality and maintain high standards in all process listed in the relevant process maps. Adheres to standards and procedures.
* Basic analytical, cloud financials and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work cross functional with numerous groups across different business units at a technical and financial level.
* Basic communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with colleagues and other functional teams. Good oral and written communication skills in English. Escalates/communicates issues when necessary.
* A proven track record as a team player and ability to work independently
* Exposure to Linux operating system
* Exposure to Splunk or similar logsearch tool
* Basic knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud Technologies
* Exposure to scripting language, such as Bash or Powershell
* Basic to intermediate experience with Python and API programming
* Extensive use with MS Excel and ability to format data in an organized and comprehensive manner
* Self-motivated individual with ability to be resourceful and independent when troubleshooting an issue
* Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills and procedures
* Ability to meet stringent and tight timelines for reports and solutions.
Education & Clearance Requirements
Education and Related Experience required:
* Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field working towards a college degree or a recent college graduate
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.