Requisition ID: 221892
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a U.S. Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role
All internals must have manager's approval to transfer
This role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining JIRA and Confluence systems based on technical and security related business requirements within the SAP NS2 Cloud line of business. Critical to success will be the ability to work across all levels of the organization, and the ability to develop effective working relationships with technical staff, functional managers, and sr. leadership.
* Perform administration and configuration of JIRA and Confluence to maximize efficiency in using the tool, including the management of the application and server database, data backups, and scheduled jobs.
* Perform basic Linux and Windows Server administration tasks.
* Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
* Create Confluence spaces and permission schemes,
* Create and customize JIRA projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes to meet business needs.
* Onboard new teams to JIRA and help existing teams optimize their workflows
* Provide user management, formal and informal training, and support for JIRA, as needed
* Apply and maintain built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA / Confluence functionality, as needed.
* Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
* Identifies, tests and provides recommendations for using new plugins to meet project requirements
* Develop custom scripts using Atlassian Add-ons
* Analyze requests for new JIRA functionality, implement new features, triage incoming support requests and handle or route appropriately
* Collaborates with stakeholders to gather requirements for new JIRA projects and enhancements
* Performs weekly maintenance of JIRA servers
* Provides ideas for using JIRA more efficiently to meet business needs
* Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
* Keep JIRA administration and JIRA users guide up to date.
* Expertise in Jira and Confluence administration, with at least 3 years of experience working with Atlassian products.
* Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades, and migrations, as well as Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with plugins and development.
* Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and Windows).
* Good understanding of SDLC and release management.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience working with highly technical teams in an AGILE environment.
* A high standard for work ethic and quality is required
* Master Degree in Programming/ Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
* Bachelor's Degree in Programming/Systems, Computer Science or other related field with 2 or more years of experience
* Associates degree in Programming/Systems, Computer Science or other related field with 4 or more years of relevant experience
* Or equivalent/ relevant work experience (6 + years)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.