Requisition ID: 216227
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
SAP is looking for an experienced Android Developer who can be an active part of SAP's Android SDK team to design and implement reusable SDK components that simplify mobile application development for SAP customers.
How You Will Contribute
* Defining and implementing API interfaces for the mobile SDK
* Build compelling experiences for Android that take advantage of the latest technologies
* Author, test, and deliver application code as needed
* Ship reliable software through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews
* Find creative ways to deliver innovative solutions from concept to production
* Explore, investigate, and prototype leading-edge concepts
A Successful Candidate Would
* BS/MS EE or Computer Science or related field
* 2+ years of commercial experience developing on Android
* Strong programming skills (Java or Kotlin)
* Knowledge of Android fundamentals, architecture components, and best practices
* Experience in Android Native UI, Networking, performance and Security
* Knowledge of Android material design is a plus
* Be actively involved peer code reviews, design and test review discussions
* Must be able to work onsite in San Ramon, CA
* The ideal candidates would be able to start by summer 2019
#LifeatSAP @SAPdevs @SAPsv
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.