PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
We are seeking a results oriented person who is motivated to make a difference in our business by developing best-in-class system solutions to support our diverse business teams. This position will research and resolve problems, develop functional specifications from business requirements, perform functional testing, coordinate technical support, participate in cost benefit analysis, and contribute to software and process solutions for SAP. The Functional Analyst will be responsible for the solution and design, produce deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assist in post implementation support and system enhancements. This position is responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to core technology, processes and/or systems.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Responsible for solving complex problems and design, test and implement solutions for the SAP MM module
* Design, test and implement solutions for the SAP Material Management module
* Interact with Business Analysts and customers to identify business requirements
* Provide estimations for work necessary to implement enhancements requested by business users
* Produce system requirements documentation such as Business Process Designs, Functional Specifications, Configuration Rationale and integration mapping documents
* Support developers during the development process to ensure cohesive functional and technical design
* Conduct unit testing and integration testing for break/fix and enhancements
* Create business process, functional diagrams and training documentation as needed
* Document, coordinate and execute cutover and go-live activities
* Provide post go-live Production Support to business users after release
* Mentor fellow team members, providing cross-functional and integration knowledge transfer as needed
* Participate in department process improvement initiatives
* Other duties as assigned
* 5+ years of combined business and configuration experience in SAP Material Management
* 3 years configuration experience in the Material Management (MM) module including: Configuration of Purchase Organizations, Plants, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Purchasing Groups, Release Procedures, Message Determination, Workflow, Vendor Master, Vendor Account Groups, and Vendor Classifications
* Experience working with IS: Automotive functionality
* Experience working with both Indirect and Direct Procurement
* Experienced with SAP S4 version 1610
* Maintained high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines
* Analytical ability to synthesis data and reporting on metrics
* Demonstrated ability to communicate both in verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
* Customer service oriented
* Proven ability to stay organized
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
* A working knowledge of Agile Software Development
* Experience working with complex integrations via EDI, IDocs, SI or PI and other integrations
* Experience with test automation tools desired
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field required
* SAP Certification in Production Planning highly desired
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.