Ernst & Young
Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in EY's SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
EY's Agile Business Transformation enabled by SAP technology can help organizations address challenges in the digital era. Our EY SAP collaborative approach focuses on more than technology alone. We take a comprehensive, business-first view to address strategy, customer value, user experiences, processes, technology and operational impacts in tandem.
Your key responsibilities
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and possess strong business acumen. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
* On your typical engagement, you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on SAP system capabilities. You will initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution. Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
* a bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of related work experience;
* approximately 2 years of experience working with SAP MDG
* strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
* knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to SAP and functional role
* ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
* a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
Ideally, you'll also have
* prior consulting industry experience or deep functional experience
* SAP Certification/s
* Functional proficiency with at 1-2 end to end implementation experience of SAP MDG packaged solution in advisory capacity, guiding clients through various lifecycle stages of the implementation.
* Demonstrates thorough knowledge, and/or a proven record of success, in executing various functional and technical aspects of SAP MDG projects following industry best practices involving Data Modeling, Process Modeling, UI Modelling, Business Validation Rules Modeling, Derivations and Data Replication Framework (DRF).
* Hands on experience in configuring customer, vendor, and product/material and finance master data in MDG including data harmonization involving de-duplication and mass changes.
* Good understanding of SAP MDG technical framework includes BADI, BAPI/RFC/FM, Workflows, BRF+, Enterprise Services, Idoc, Floorplan Manager, Webdynpro, Fiori and MDG API framework.
* Knowledge of SAP data dictionary tables, views, relationships and corresponding data architecture for ECC and S/4 HANA for various SAP master and transactional data entities including high depth of functional knowledge for core master data objects like customer, vendor, material and finance specific data objects e.g. general ledger, cost center, profit center.
* Extensive experience of designing data migration strategy leveraging industry best practices for high data volume engagements.
* Knowledge of SAP data migration tools like SAP BODS, SLT, SDI, S4 Migration Cockpit, and LSMW etc.
* Understanding of SAP Information Steward (IS) and SAP Data Services (BODS). Good to have hands on configuration knowledge of SAP IS and SAP BODS.
* Knowledge and experience of data governance framework design involving designing data standards, processes, organization, policies and developing roadmaps for data governance and data quality execution, and operationalizing frameworks for large organizations.
* Developing data strategies and data mappings through workshops, performing data analysis and identifying data quality business rules with business and IT, and designing and building data validation routines with business and IT.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.