Project Role - SAP ISU DM/SO Functional Consultant (Temporary Assignment)
Temporary Contractor Assigment: SAP ISU DM/SO Functional Consultant
Start Date: August 05, 2019
Login if you are already registered.
Apply Apply by uploading your Resume
This field is required.
Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
* We are seeking a SAP IU DM/SO Functional Consultant in Detroit, MI
* Must be local or willing to travel Mon-Thursday to work on-site and occasionally on Friday's
* This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future
* Must be able to work on W2
* Manage work plans and deliverables in DM/SO area of the project with the help of onshore technical lead and delivery lead
* Assign and manage the work of offshore DM/SO functional and technical team
* Verify project deliverables for completeness and quality
* Work with client business stakeholders to review and approve these deliverables
* Implementation experience with SAP ISU Device Management functional solutions architecture and integration with billing and CRM, including data modeling
* Experience in Device management configurations for Scheduling, Meter Read process covering Discrete and Interval reads, Estimation and Validations, Device Installation, Exchange, Removal, Disconnection & Reconnection and service orders
* Conversant with all Data models covering Technical and business Master data
* Integration knowledge with other functional areas like Billing, FICA, and CRM and ability to discuss with Client's Business Expert
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To all Agencies/Vendors: We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To all Contractors: Please note this is a temporary contractor assignment. As a contractor you will not be employed by Accenture; instead, you will be employed by one of our preferred vendors. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the respective country without visa sponsorship.
Share this opportunity