Our objective is to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how to leverage SAP technology to improve their operations. This is rooted in EY's SAP service line capabilities (Supply Chain, FICO, BPC, Data & Analytics, Customer, Tech/Arch and SuccessFactors) that are focused on helping clients improve performance and increase productivity.
We innovate with SAP to co-create more innovative answers, drawing on our integrated competencies in tax, assurance, transactions and risk, as well as our work in implementing SAP. Together, we help clients provide better outcomes and long-lasting results, from strategy to execution.
Your key responsibilities
* Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and possess strong business acumen. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
* Lead and deliver quality SAP projects or workstreams.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
* On your typical engagement, you will work with the key stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on SAP system capabilities. You will initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution. Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
To qualify for the role, you must have
* a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of related work experience
* at least 3 years of experience working with SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning)
* strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
* experience managing an SAP project or workstream and project-based team members
* knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry specific finance and technology functions
* ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
* a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%
Ideally, you'll also have
* prior consulting industry experience
* SAP Certification/s
* experience with at least one full cycle implementation of your core module
What we look for
On our team, we are looking for someone who is adept with the functional business skills along with in-depth SAP technical capabilities.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
* The opportunity to expand your career with a rapidly growing practice
* A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
* Exposure to our SAP leaders and other senior colleagues in the practice
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.