A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our supply chain and operations team, you'll work with our clients to transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and money quickly and securely.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
* Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Java, and/or Spring
Demonstrated success and proven extensive eCommerce/multichannel commerce space experience in a consulting capacity to:
* Engage with clients' business and IT teams to understand key business goals and translate those to a hybris solution;
* Define project scope and provide project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk;
* Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
* Work with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level;
* Managing and mentoring SAP Hybris technical staff.
Demonstrated and proven thorough knowledge and understanding of hybris application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency.
Significant experience consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the hybris product suite.
Demonstrated and proven hybris consulting knowledge with significant experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of hybris solutions and improving business processes.
Demonstrated and proven knowledge and exposure to the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors including technology, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products or utilities.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the hybris and SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a hybris environment;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying the hybris solution components required for successful hybris solutions, including integration to SAP and non-SAP systems;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and
* preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
* Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
* Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of service delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality;
* Evaluating new support processes, models, pricing, and tools and related competitive offerings delivered by other hybris Service providers;
* Collaborating and coordinating with Technical, Solution, Sales, Pricing, and Operations teams to interpret client RFP requirements, and craft enterprise commerce solutions that satisfy those requirements;
* Coordinating Pricing and Legal teams, and providing feedback to help negotiate contracts with clients, partners and subcontractors;
* Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides; practice marketing materials; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; practice methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.