You want to use your SAP HANA skills developing innovative technologies for a fast growing segment within Deloitte Tax. You want to be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing industry and work with a team of proven innovators.
Work you'll do
As an SAP HANA Senior Consultant on our National Federal Tax Services (NFTS), Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) team, you will use the latest SAP technology to develop exciting, innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing business problems. You will:
* Conceptualize, design and implement new SAP Hana applications, working with business analysts/clients to understand business problems being addressed by the project including estimating the time and effort to completion.
* Migrate existing applications on to SAP Hana, working with business analysis/clients to understand the application and objectives for the Hana migration including estimating the time and effort to completion.
* Identify and promote best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation.
* Support data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
* Provide support for existing systems.
* Work independently and within a team of developers to deliver results.
* Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development, and create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
* Document new developments, procedures, or test plans as needed.
* Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent, uniform approach to software development.
* Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
* Deploy all integration artifacts to testing and production environments.
NFTS is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation-all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients.
The PSG is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in all of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and publicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of federal tax issues involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, initial public offerings, post-offering compliance, and process design and improvement.
* 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations
* Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
* Experience implementing SAP HANA Analytics, Native HANA modeling, SAP Data Services(BODS), SLT, SAP Analytics Cloud, plus SAP Business Objects.
* Must have proven HANA experience
* Team Player
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Big Data experience is a plus
* Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Senior Consultant on at least 2+ full cycle implementation
* Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
* Strong configuration and design skills
* Ability to travel 10-25%
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
* Experience working in financial services environment
* Experience working in consulting environment
* Big Data experience
* SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Analytics Certification/eminence and or patents
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALTSRCJB002-NFT